Buy Black Tar Heroin Online
Black tar heroin is a free base form of heroin that is sticky like tar or hard like coal. Its dark color is the result of crude processing methods that leave behind impurities. Despite its name, black tar can also be dark orange or dark brown in appearance.
Pure morphine and heroin are both fine powders. Tar’s unique appearance and texture is due to its acetylation without benefit of the usual reflux apparatus.
The assumption that tar has fewer adulterants and diluents is a misconception. The most common adulterant is lactose, which is you add to tar via dissolving of both substances in a liquid medium, reheating and filtering, and then recrystallizing.
Black tar alternative routes of administration
In some parts of the United States, especially the lower states, black tar may be the only form of heroin that is available. Many users do not inject.
- Grinding into a powder form: This is one of the more popular ways of consuming black tar to those who do not wish to use needles. Put the black tar heroin into some sort of blender and mixed in with lactose. This creates a fine black powder product that you can snort easily
- Water looping: Water looping is when a user places the heroin in an empty eye dropper bottle, or a syringe with the needle removed. The user allows the heroin to completely dissolve into water and the solution drops into the nose. This at times can be wasteful if a user allows too much of the solution to go down the throat.
- Vaporizing (Chasing the dragon): A user puts the heroin on a piece of foil and heats the foil with a lighter underneath it. The user uses a straw or similar apparatus and inhales the vapor.
- Drinking: This is less common due to the lower bioavailability, but it is done similar to the water looping method. Instead of being delivered through the nose, the solution is swallowed.
- Suppository: lubricated mass of the narcotic deep into the rectum or vagina.