MTP Kit contains abortion medicines – Mifepristone 200mg one pill and 4 x 200mcg Misoprostol pills. You can utilize these pills for safe and non-invasive pregnancy termination for your early conception. The pills together have an efficacy rate of 99%. You can buy MTP Kit online with overnight shipping on our website and get delivery within 2 to 4 business days in USA. The abortion pill kit online helps to expel the pregnancy portions from the uterus and the vagina without the need for hospitalization or anesthesia, but like a natural miscarriage process. You can self-manage the entire procedure yourself. However, do follow the advice of your healthcare provider on it. You must be at least 18 years of age to order the pills from our store.
How to Start In-Home Abortion with MTP Kit?
After you buy MTP Kit online, follow the below-mentioned details of dosage and intake:
- Mifepristone 200mg is the first medication in the procedure. So, consume it on day 1 with water, orally.
- Then at an interval of 24 to 48 hours, use Misoprostol buccally or vaginally. If inserting the pills in the vagina, put them all one by one in the vaginal canal and lay down for 30 minutes so that the medicine dissolves and gets absorbed in the uterus.
- For buccal intake, put two pills in either of the cheek cavities and wait for 30 minutes for the medicine to melt before you ingest the remains.
During the procedure, what can you expect?
When you buy MTP kit online, both the pills, Mifepristone, and Misoprostol work together effectively.
Progesterone is a natural hormone that your body needs to grow your pregnancy. Mifepristone acts by inhibiting progesterone production. Misoprostol produces uterine contractions after the first tablet is taken. This helps in the removal of the baby as well as other pregnancy linings from the uterus.
You may most likely suffer bleeding and cramps after taking these two tablets. These side effects are frequent and usually go away after a few days.
What are the possible side effects of using it?
It is safe to use and buy MTP kit online, but it does come with very mild physical and emotional side effects. Along with bleeding and cramping, you will experience a few more side effects such as:
Nausea, weakness, chills or fever, vomiting, headache, diarrhea, unclear or cloudy vision, and bodily discomfort, anxiety, depression, guilt, regret, or surprisingly you may feel relief and satisfaction. These are among the symptoms to look out for.
What Are the Interactions to MTP Kit Medicines?
Here are the interactions that you must avoid during medical abortion:
- Grapefruit juice, Erythromycin, Ketoconazole, and Itraconazole increase the Mifepristone serum level in the body.
- Aspirin, Piroxicam, NSAIDs, Naproxen, Ibuprofen, Indomethacin, intoxicating substances, and alcohol.
- Agents that lower the Mifepristone levels in the body are anticonvulsants such as Phenobarbital, Carbamazepine, Phenytoin, St. John’s Wort, Dexamethasone, and Rifampin.
- Long-term use of corticosteroids for inflammation or asthma treatment.
- Antacids containing magnesium can make diarrhea worse after Misoprostol.
These side effects, on the other hand, are treatable, but if any of them persist for a lengthy period of time, you should see or consult your physician.